"Positively charged” tour features BATCircle2.0 experts
Many BATCircle2.0 consortium members have attended and invigorated the youth to aim towards education or career focused on the battery industry. Below is a list of our appearances throughout Finland:
- Lappeenranta: LUT University (Prof. Sami Virolainen)
- Kokkola: University of Oulu (Prof. Ulla Lassi), Umicore (Janne Marjelund) and Keliber (Manu Myllymäki)
- Espoo: Aalto University (Prof. Mari Lundström, Jere Vänskä), Metso:Outotec (Heini Elomaa), and VTT (Tuomas van der Meer)
The audience also included BATCircle2.0 consortium and advisory board members who were there to discuss with the audience after the official presentations. For example, Fortum, Sweco and BASF attended the event in Espoo.
These sorts of events are great opportunities for BATCircle2.0 members to market themselves, as both students seeking higher education as well as employees for the research and industry partners are the main audience of “Positively charged” tour. The tour was partly sponsored by Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland.
Event information (Accessed 19.11.2022):
- Lappeenranta: https://www.lut.fi/fi/uutiset/akkuja-voidaan-kehittaa-jopa-biopohjaisista-raaka-aineista
- Kokkola: https://tapahtumat.kokkola.fi/fi-FI/page/63247a20eec5ba4e91c31865
- Espoo: https://www.aalto.fi/fi/tapahtumat/syntyyko-kierratyksesta-uusi-tesla
- Turku: https://www.utu.fi/fi/ajankohtaista/tapahtumat/positiivista-varausta-kiertue
- Vaasa: https://www.uwasa.fi/fi/uutishuone/tapahtumat/positiivista-varausta
- Tampere: https://www.tuni.fi/fi/ajankohtaista/positiivista-varausta